British territories sign deal on tax information
£220 million haul from wealthy taxpayers.
Changes to class 2 and class 4 NICs
A summary of the latest changes to VAT across Europe.
Tax boss to retire in summer 2012 12/12/11
Are you ready for GAAP?
You do not have to go to a big firm to get a good, professional, personal service.
Welcome to Accountants for Business Development and Solutions (ABDS). We are a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in Southampton, Hampshire, and Hammersmith, London, providing a personalised service to business owners and individuals. We have extensive experience of dealing with all types of businesses, including construction industry, limited companies,academy schools and charities. We help our clients, both personal and corporate, in minimising their tax liabilities by the use of effective tax planning.
You can outsource all your routine bookkeeping and accounting, payroll, VAT, and company secretarial requirements to us, thereby freeing up valuable time and resources. You will benefit from having your records up to date and being provided with current management information (Management Accounts) to help you in running your business.
Just like any other profession or business sector, not all accountants are the same. A few are recognised as being at the top of their profession – like Chartered Certified Accountants, Like ABDS.
So, imagine how much more confident of commercial success you would be if you were supported by a firm which:
• Gives you practical advice on challenging business issues through analytical problem solving
• Provide each client with individual services that are tailored to their personal and or business goals.
• Helps you to make business critical decisions based on experienced insight into measured financial facts
• Brings clarity to your business in terms of reconciling long and short term objectives.
• Can often apply lateral and innovative solutions to business problems.
• Who hold the Investors in People Accreditation.
• Who have the ACCA Platinum and Practicing Certificate training status.
• ISO 9001 quality management accreditation
Not just another firm of accountants - ABDS is a trusted business colleague.
If you want to find out more, or want to know about the wide range of services available from ABDS contact us now.
Accountancy, Annual Accounts, Audit , Bookkeeping, Business Development, Business Plans and Forecasts, Business Sale & Retirement Planning, Business Start Up, Management Accounts, Management and Business Consultancy, Outsourced Finance Department, Payroll and CIS, Sage Training, Tax Planning, Tax Services, VAT