British territories sign deal on tax information
£220 million haul from wealthy taxpayers.
Changes to class 2 and class 4 NICs
Sisters jailed for Â£161m VAT scam 03/12/11
The Tax Gap 27/09/11
The VAT Initiative Campaign. July 26 2011
Your business is established and you are ready to expand. You are relishing the opportunity to fulfil your exciting potential. But the difficulties facing developing businesses may sound familiar - owner dependency, a lack of adequate funding and insufficient time or resources.
For many entrepreneurs, the transition from working in the business to working on the business can be hard, so having successfully started your business, don't fall at the second fence. Vision without action is a waste, but action without vision is a nightmare. So ask yourself the difficult questions and always begin with the end in mind, developing a clear and achievable roadmap for growth.
At ABDS we start by asking some questions, such as:
• Does your business plan set key milestones and objectives?
• Are your objectives realistic?
• Have you considered the risks associated with expansion?
• Will you grow organically or through acquisition?
• Do you have a strong and effective management team?
• Does your staff have clear lines of authority and responsibility?
• Is your staff adequately motivated and incentivised?
• Do you have strong accounting and financial controls?
• Are you prepared to dilute your equity?
• Are your tangible and intangible assets properly protected?
• Could the business survive a downturn in the market?
• Are your IT and infrastructure fit for purpose?
• Do you have the right external advisers?
• You have been unable to resolve a problem that has been impeding your business growth.
• You have partnership, director or shareholder problems.
• Your business is declining and you need to do something.
Not sure of the answers?
ABDS can help, how? By
• Setting goals and an action plan to get you where you want to be
• Removing the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be
• Bench Marking against other businesses in your industry
• Getting the systems in place to allow your business to grow
• Performance monitoring including use of key performance indicators
• Marketing strategy
• Unique selling point development
• Customer service systems to help WOW your customers
• Pricing strategy – too high, too low?
• Lead generation systems
• Sales conversion systems
• Reselling systems
• Raising the necessary finance to allow you to invest in growth
• Improving the potential of your team members
• Measuring and testing everything so that you can continually improve.
As your trusted adviser, ABDS will guide you through the process. Throughout the business development process, you will benefit from the professional support and assistance of an experienced mentor who is always ready to discuss your problems and is always on your side. For more information Contact us now.