New Tax Register plan to be unveiled
Labour says no more Free Schools
'Tax havens' hit back at G8 pressure
HMRC suspend Business Records Check 03/02/12
The VAT Initiative Campaign. July 26 2011
Barrister found guilty of tax fraud
At ABDS, we recognise that starting a new business – whether or not this for the first time – is time-consuming and involves extensive administration. For some people, these unfamiliar procedures make this a daunting prospect.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
New businesses combine vision and creativity with management, money and teamwork. Success depends on the attraction and sustainability of the business model and the capability and determination of the founders.
However, those who seek professional advice at an early stage have a greater chance of success.
We understand the difficulties businesses face at the outset and help them start off on a secure footing by providing a personal service. We can help you by making the process as straight forward as possible. We can assist you in certain aspects of your business start-up, including:
• Advice on the most appropriate business structure
• Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
• Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
• Establish a good working relationship with your bank
• Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
• Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
• Company formations
• Company secretarial services, if appropriate
• Dealing directly with necessary paperwork required
• Putting you in touch with advisers, bankers and brokers.
• Business Valuation
• VAT & Tax Implications
• Employment Matters
• Statutory Deadlines
• Property Leases/Purchases
• Due Diligence
We make sure that we gain a complete understanding of your business venture and requirements, in order to offer you sound, relevant advice based upon our expert understanding of the business environment. Our many years of experience allow us to work with you to identify pitfalls and critical success factors, and enable us to provide a useful sounding board during this very busy time.
The impact to you:
• You will be supported during what is usually a very busy and often quite stressful time.
• You will have a professional mentor, who is entirely on your side, when you wish to discuss a problem.
• You will benefit from the experience of an independent professional who has been through the process before and is better placed to assist you than a friend or family member.
• You will benefit from proper research of your cash requirements, ensuring that you do not underestimate your start-up costs and are properly funded.
• You will benefit from properly presented cash-flow and business reports for potential lenders.
• You will benefit from sound business advice based upon our understanding of the business environment.
We help you to get the structure right as a sole trader, partnership or limited company, with effective partnership or shareholders agreements. We offer assistance with the purchase of a new business, from negotiation and dealing with due diligence, to completion.
If we can be of assistance in this or any other business matter, please contact us