British territories sign deal on tax information
£220 million haul from wealthy taxpayers.
Changes to class 2 and class 4 NICs
Investment or Business? 12.04.12
HMRC: The VAT Outstanding Returns Campaign
Online Filing and Payments
Organisations are operating in ever more challenging circumstances and are under constant pressure to improve the quality of their products/services, improve cost efficiency and deliver what their customers really want.
ABDS provide a full range of business consulting services to clients in the SME or Owner Managed Business sector. We do this by focusing on the provision of practical support, helping resolve our client’s problems and improving systems for the longer term. We work alongside our clients so that there is no ‘us and them’.
We work in a variety of ways depending on the scale and complexity of the business itself but in all cases, by helping organisations improve their performance primarily through the analysis of existing business problems and development of plans for improvement.
So whether you are looking for business growth, stability, or help during troubled times, ABDS can assist.
You will have someone you can talk to about a wide range of business issues, safe in the knowledge that, should you require help beyond our expertise, we can utilise our network of business contacts to assist you in finding the right person to help.
We are not just talking theory; we have actual, hands-on experience in implementing change.
We enjoy seeing you become more successful, and understand that success is not only about tax planning but depends upon many other business factors.
We are organised and have significant experience in business organisation and development.
We can assist in introducing change where it is needed and in motivating your staff.
We will complete one-off projects that you do not have the time to administer.
• Keen to improve your business?
• Too busy to do everything?
• In need of expert assistance and advice?
How do we do it?
We have a simple but effective advisory model:
• Assessing current performance
• Setting a vision for growth
Finance and logistics
• Planning how to grow
• Financing growth
Strategies for growth
• Growth through product and service development
• Growth through sales
• Growth through technology
• Growth through strategic sourcing
• Growth through strategic partnering
Tendering for contracts
• Suppliers: overview of tendering for contracts
• Buyers: publish tender documents
• Leading staff through growth
• Managing risk
The impact to you:
• You will be supported during what is usually a very busy, and often quite stressful, time.
• You will benefit from the experience of an independent professional who has been through the process before and is better placed to assist you than a friend or family member.
• You will benefit from fresh ideas brought in by an external observer.
• Your project will be completed.
• You will make a step change to go forward that you would not have had time to implement without help.
We can also offer support in obtaining Investors in People accreditation, ISO 9001 and Strategic Marketing for Growth. We take on one-off accounting projects, reviews or training. Our service is tailored to suit your requirements.Whatever you needs, whether short, medium or as an on-going support measure, ABDS can help you combat the growing amount of red tape, Legislation, regulation, the general demands - all of these can consume valuable time and energy, slowing your real work down. And that's just everyday life. If you want to develop and expand into new areas, things can get much more daunting.
If you want to find out more, or want to know about the wide range of services available from ABDS contact us now on: