top of page


Saving you money

Our tax advisor can prepare and submit your self-assessment tax return or company tax return, well in advance of the deadline which helps you plan for payment. Early tax planning advice for your business enables you to make good choices. This requires care and a good understanding of all the relevant taxation and commercial factors.

Our approach to tax-planning is to develop a good understanding of your circumstances, and that of your business, as well as your short and long-term objectives. We identify and explain in plain english the pros and cons of any possible tax planning ideas and the opportunities, so you can decide what suits your situation. This approach is underpinned by technical knowledge and experience of advising on tax planning since 1987.


Whether you want to expand overseas, or restructure you business for the future, or manage your family wealth for future generations, use us. Using our skills across taxes, we will help you to stay competitive, compliant and responsible.

As we see increasing digitisation and digitalisation across society, so too, tax is changing. We now see a shift to real-time reporting to the tax authorities and in fact, embracing technology can make compliance more cost-effective. Speak to us and we can help you prepare for the changing nature of tax reporting.

Self-Assessment Tax Returns


Are you struggling with your tax return? Given how large the UK tax codes is, preparing even the most straightforward tax return can be complicated. There are various deadlines and responsibilities for taxpayers to be aware of. HM Revenue & Customs does not advise you on how to organise your affairs and minimise your tax. Therefore, if you want to make sure you are paying the right amount of tax, you need affordable help from an accountant. We can: complete your tax return, calculate your tax liability, file the return online and liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due.


How do I know if I need to fill out a tax return? Typically if you fall into one of these categories you are likely to need to complete a tax return:

- self-employed or a partner in a partnership
- have untaxed savings or investment income

- a company director
- have large amounts of savings or investment income
- own land or property that is being let i.e. a landlord
- your household receives Child Benefit and you have income over £50,000
- have overseas income
- have sold or given an asset away e.g. a holiday home or shares
- have lived or worked abroad or are not UK domiciled

By giving you a fixed, affordable price, we can take the worry away when it comes to self assessment tax returns.

Business exist, retirement and estate planning

If you are in business, it is important to consider not only the here and now but also your plan to leave. Everyone hopes to maintain the same standard of living in retirement as they presently enjoy while working, but to achieve this requires considerable forward planning and consideration of some tricky questions. Will you withdraw from the business, leaving it for the next generation, or will you hope to sell the business? If you intend to hand the business over, do you have a workable succession plan? If you intend to sell, how will you value the business and find a suitable buyer? Are you aware of all the tax implications of the timing of disposals? We can help you with your business exit, retirement and estate planning. We have experience in action as executors for high net worth individuals especially where we have built up a good relationship by providing them with many years for good service. Let us help you too.

bottom of page